2008 Explorer Eddie Bauer Added Chrome Mirrors And Side Vents | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Explorer Eddie Bauer Added Chrome Mirrors And Side Vents

It's not a matter of right and wrong. It's all a matter of opinion. I wouldn't be doing this guy any good if I just told him what he wanted to hear, especially if I flat out disagree. This is what's wrong with a lot of people on internet forums. If someone disagrees, then all hell breaks loose. People get their panties in a bunch, and throw a fit because someone isn't telling them what they wanna hear. Kinda like you right now.

I just don't think you can stand the fact that someone is disagreeing with you. You may love em, but I do not. Chrome accessories suck IMO. It's right up there with the rest of that ebay/auto zone crap like spinning hub caps, altezza tail lamps, sticker decals, windshield washer led's, fart can mufflers, and all the other fads that seem to come and go these days.

I think me and you would get along. :D

And Joe "Cool" this is an internet forum, when people ask "What do you think about my truck?" I WILL tell you what I think whether I like it or NOT. That's how it goes. Were not "bashing" his ride, we all are for the same reason, because we drive Explorers. Just because he has Chrome on his truck doesn't make it a POS, thats just how he likes it, but he would ALSO like to know what his peers think as well. If the people that didn't like it just kept their mouth shut, this would be a boring world to live in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I noticed that when someone says they like it, they don't get attacked by a person who doesn't. But when someone says they hate it, they get attacked by someone who does.:confused: So let's keep comments towards the OP. If you like chrome, you like it. If you don't, you don't. And as I said before, I don't like chrome accessories and it really only matters what the OP thinks. My opinion that the OP asked for.

I think me and you would get along. :D

And Joe "Cool" this is an internet forum, when people ask "What do you think about my truck?" I WILL tell you what I think whether I like it or NOT. That's how it goes. Were not "bashing" his ride, we all are for the same reason, because we drive Explorers. Just because he has Chrome on his truck doesn't make it a POS, thats just how he likes it, but he would ALSO like to know what his peers think as well. If the people that didn't like it just kept their mouth shut, this would be a boring world to live in.

Way to go, trying to restart a two week old arguement! :thumbdwn:

IT'S OVER, I AM DONE ARGUEING WITH YOU PEOPLE! :rolleyes:

nice chrome stuff guys..
wanted to add some to my 06 EB , but i got those cheap 'silver' plastic rims and roof rack that they put on old EB i guess.. wouldn't match it, :(

Way to go, trying to restart a two week old arguement! :thumbdwn:

IT'S OVER, I AM DONE ARGUEING WITH YOU PEOPLE! :rolleyes:

Whaddu mean, YOU PEOPLE? :D It's all in internet fun. If we didn't agree to disagree, then it'd be a boring world.

Some like it, some don't. FIN ;)

True, true:thumbsup:

Back