• Register Today It's free!

2008 Explorer PCM

GrandSAC

Reaction score
City, State
South Bloomfield, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 Eddie Bower
I have a 2008 Explorer with a 5r55s that was just completely rebuilt. However, now I get the dreaded wrench symbol. We checked for codes and got a P0715. I replaced the turbine sensor and still have the same issue. I want to check the wiring from the sensor connector to the PCM. However, I cannot find any diagrams showing me the correct pinouts on the PCM connector. Pllease help with a diagram or a link to where I can find one. Thnaks all!

You might find the answer in the wiring diagrams of a repair manual like a Chiltons or Haynes manual. Autozone also has wiring diagrams online; you have to sign up but it's free I believe.

I have a 2008 Explorer with a 5r55s that was just completely rebuilt. However, now I get the dreaded wrench symbol. We checked for codes and got a P0715. I replaced the turbine sensor and still have the same issue. I want to check the wiring from the sensor connector to the PCM. However, I cannot find any diagrams showing me the correct pinouts on the PCM connector. Pllease help with a diagram or a link to where I can find one. Thnaks all!

Did you ever find the pinout? I need it too!

Back