2008 Explorer service RSC Now and ABS light??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Explorer service RSC Now and ABS light???

2008 Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Explorer
2008 Explorer ABS light and service RSC now with beeping noise any idea what this might be?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check this thread: 2008 XLT Service RSC light & chime w/ABS

Another member may have had the same issue.

Welcome to the forum:chug:
Thx Rick my Explorer must be having another meltdown all in one week. My front AC vents will blow air but will start blowing out the defrost vents then back to ac once in a blue moon. And my thermostat housing is leaking and when we went to replace it it has a stripped screw and having difficulty getting it off.
O2 sensor and mass flow showing bad. This has happened in the past but O2 sensors had been replaced. That's when Ford gave up and said I needed new computer 1 year ago then it was wiring that was arcing!
I've invested so much in repairs in the last 3 years. Transmission, engine, computer, multiple wheel hubs, just 2 weeks new tires and alignment.
My first grandbaby is being born and Ive got to get things fixed !

Welcome to this forum! We have threads to help you repair all of these things. Take a look at the top of each page. The left side has a Google search bar, and the right side has a site search bar.

Welcome.

Back