Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Newcastle Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
White 94 Limited
Callsign
KG7PKQ
OK, time to start the annual get-together thread for the event that never happens.

This year we'll move South a bit to Porters Place between Tacoma and Fife. This is supposed to be an extension of Dixies.

http://www.porters-place.com/:notworthy

Time to start talking so chime in guys!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm never getting underway again with the Navy so I am in. I'll get my brother-in-law to come too. We're almost done with his Ex.

Gee, I thought a few more NW x's would have seen this by now:rolleyes:

Kevin, I hope you'll bring the X and the BII. (kinda miss the little guy:()

I'll try to get the wife to drive the Lincoln(she'll drive it, no problem, but will she drive it to the gathering??):rolleyes: and I'll bring the X.

when are you guys trying to get this all together??

i might have my ex at least a little higher by then and i might stop by if its cool :p

i might be able to make it, depening on when it is

Kevin, I hope you'll bring the X and the BII. (kinda miss the little guy:()

I can only fit one of them on the trailer at a time and the Pony still looks exactly the same, including hte stuff in the back. We haven't started on it yet, too dang cold.

I can only fit one of them on the trailer at a time and the Pony still looks exactly the same, including hte stuff in the back. We haven't started on it yet, too dang cold.
COLD????? but you have a nice big firepalce insert to warm up by:p:

COLD????? but you have a nice big firepalce insert to warm up by:p:

Still waiting on the permits for the shop. Once the shop goes up, the firplace will probably be installed before the electrical:D

My .02

Gee, I thought a few more NW x's would have seen this by now:rolleyes:

Might help to select a firm date or at least get that part in discussion. Then u might more interest......

Might help to select a firm date or at least get that part in discussion. Then u might more interest......

Hmm, since you chimed in,,,,what dates would work for you!!

Yeah, that's what this thread is about, discussing dates and locations. I suggested the location.:rolleyes:

i was thinking this a OHV park not a BBQ joint....oh boy i can see myself catching a red eye for BBQ and then flying back.:confused:

9 February!!

I'm voting for the 9th of February, for no other reason to get it on the board and get some feedback.

I'm good for any date with the exception of the 16th of February. . .

Paul
'91 Sport

We can make it....with enough planning....our schedules are written about 2-3 weeks in advance....and it may as well be written in stone....very hard to change....but I can request a day off, no problem....

With gas right @ 3.00/gal, and Bridge Toll @ $1.75/ea, we'll only bring 1 X this time around....

Ryan

I have the entire month of February off.

It figures

:rolleyes:Since I didn't set a time frame Paul picked a date I'm on call.

I have that week as 'first response' for the entire company and all our plant is Snohomish, Skaigt and Whatcom counties. I need to have my puter up and monitoring our end-points.

I didn't expect a date so soon, Paul must be hungry;)

So, for me, Fed 9 will be risky.

Geez, Didn't mean to hijack the thread. . .

Phil, whatever date works for you is fine by me.

In my mind, the more Explorers the better - - and I realize that its probably too hard to get us NWExporers to do a one day run and a link-up for lunch or dinner; so what's a good date for you?

Paul
'91 Sport

Geez, Didn't mean to hijack the thread. . .

Phil, whatever date works for you is fine by me.

In my mind, the more Explorers the better - - and I realize that its probably too hard to get us NWExporers to do a one day run and a link-up for lunch or dinner; so what's a good date for you?

Paul
'91 Sport

No worries Paul, you didn't hijack anything. Thanks for being brave enough to throw out a date.:biggthump

If we want to run Tahuya to get a little mud on the rigs, maybe early March? Say 1/2 otherwise, the kid has mid winter break the week of the 18th and we're going to the ocean for a couple days. I think my wife has something scheduled for the 23rd.

Looks like I'm on call again starting March 7th for a week.

Anyone else???Arsoul, Snowexploder,JRGaylor,farmtruckman,they guys from Maple Valley,ETC.........(probably have to PM/email them):rolleyes:

im down for anytime in april...or after that. not that it matters. haha. ill have mine lifted by then. and more mods. and hopefully ill be able to meet some of you guys and check out the other NWexplorers. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I may have to make an appearance, just to see some of these expos in person. I've seen them on this site for years but never manage to make it out to any event. I usually have Sun and Mon off from work. But I work in the restaurant industry so things change quite rapidly.

I just looked at the link to the BBQ joint and I have to say that it is awesome. In a past life I worked with these guys all the time at catered events and parties. Killer BBQ!!!! :)

Back