2008 NWE gathering | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 NWE gathering

March 1st!!

Works for me.

yeah baby, camping and wheelin at Tahuya:D:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I saw this and had to jump in...

March 1st, huh? Man that sounds like fun. It's a trip from Oak Harbor, but the chance to hang out with people as thrilled about Explorers as I am is definitely worth the drive. I'll have to get directions and whatnot since I'm in the Navy and don't know the state as well as I would like.

You are absolutely encouraged to come!! You can follow Kevin (Diff Whack Daddy), he'll be coming from Mt Vernon.

March 1st works for me also:thumbsup:

Joe, are you gonna stay overnight?

i was just ganna ask. is everyone stayin the night or just an all day thing?

i might be able to make it :p

if someone can find me up with some 4" springs. :p

Who has time to send PM to members who may not have seen this thread?

I'll PM as many as I can remember.

We have a GREAT core group committed to March 1st. There'll be lost of teachin and lernin goin on.

Stockers really should attend to see what a stock Explorer can do!!

OH I need to see if i can find the video of what not to do

acually i think i can make it march 1st also. and will be staying the night if the weather isnt to bad.

th_tahuya26dec03a.jpg

OK, I just PM'd 12 NW X's

We need a cow for the Barby.

March 1st sounds great as long as I don't have duty. If I can meet up with Kevin aka Diff Whack Daddy somewhere, that would make life a lot better, like Best Buy up there. I'll just look for an Explorer...lol. What kinda X you got Kevin aka Diff Whack Daddy? whichever you prefer to be called?

I'll see if I can make it...

Another guy in our neck of the woods is from Bremerton, if I remember correctly, his name is SpdRacer or something close. He's got a first gen and has done some work to it and it's a sharp ride.

Tahuya Baby!!! I've got some mods to the chuck wagon to make. I just finished fabbn' a new battery tray for my new Optima Blue Top (d31 - 1250 cca!). I think my brother might come as well in his '78 bronco on 35's.
I'm thinking I might take Friday off work and head down mid-morning and set up camp. Rain or not, there will be blue skys - blue tarps hanging at camp!

bobthekatt7 if you wanna meet up thats cool.. im also tryin to get some buddies and head down there. sounds like a blast. if me you and kevin could meet up somewhere and then head down there that would be awsome. cause this will be my first time down there also.

Well I will sure see if I can get the day off and drag Shady down to watch the *Big Boyz* play...all going well that is, _IF_ I have the parts by then, and have her steering linkage all fixed.

Anyone around here happen to have a spare cheap centerlink and tie rod ends for the poor wee girl? (I mean her, not me.... :p: )

But it sounds like a ton of muddy wet fun! And BBQ to boot would suit me just fine!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Another guy in our neck of the woods is from Bremerton, if I remember correctly, his name is SpdRacer or something close. He's got a first gen and has done some work to it and it's a sharp ride.

Yeah, Ryan is already on board

Back