2008 Sport Trac Adrenalin air ride | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Sport Trac Adrenalin air ride

FrankieD

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Sport Trac Adrenalin
well after months of looking for a way to lower my truck other than air, I have come up short. I am now looking for air ride kits to lower it. Does anyone know if they make a kit specifically for this truck? part numbers, manufacturers, pictures, anything would help.:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there should be ways to lower your sport trac with out air unless you want to be r real low

yah u can drop it 3 there are ways, but if your wanting to "slam" it , your looking at "Z" the frame and other issues to come by ... easiest way to do it is is Air Bags..

there are a couple ranger edge and explorer guys that have build threads in the adjustable suspension section on rangerpowersports.com that is going to be your best resource.

One and only

I have the worlds ONLY air ride kit made custom for my 2009 ford sport trac adrenalin...it sits about 2 inches off the ground and i never had to zip **** out at all... And yes i can drive it that low and raise it back to stock height...you can go on car domain and check it out...no you cant just go buy a kit and no noone makes one...

Back