2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!! | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 Truck Haven Run! Jan 19-20 Discuss!!!

I'll pick one of these coolers up today. Are these replacements for the stock cooler or in addition to stock?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll pick one of these coolers up today. Are these replacements for the stock cooler or in addition to stock?

in additon I would say, mine never had oneto start with:dunno:

i think you could do either. when we got a bigger cooler on the bronco, the tranny shop took out the stock one and put one in that was about twice the size. but if you can put one on and keep the stock one on too, then why not have two?

Bluffs???

Need to know how to get to these "bluffs"

:)

TruckhavenCliffCamp.jpg

TruckHavenBluffMap.jpg

TruckHavenBluffCamp.jpg

Just to calrify Colin's photos, the red Road Closed line is not actually closed. :D Just posted closed. You can drive right up it, unless you're in a motorhome. ;)

Just to calrify Colin's photos, the red Road Closed line is not actually closed. :D Just posted closed. You can drive right up it, unless you're in a motorhome. ;)

But real men drive up that road in motorhomes:p:

Looks like i'll make it out there this year WITH my truck, see ya guys there.

I don't see this game ending anytime soon, with all these manly men going to truckhaven :)

Awesome! I've been waiting to see your truck up close and in action.

Real men don't want to get a 14,000 pound RV stuck more than once. I'll take the smoother road any day. Good to have you coming along Dave.

...i just heard someone will be turning 20 on this run...:D

^^^^that's him, THAT'S HIM ^^^...lol...:D

burns, your a young gun too?

Just remember everything drains to the salton sea. Once you hit the highway you know where you are.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whoops was susposed to be "Was kinda"

haha lol its all good

Back