• Register Today It's free!

2010 Sport Trac Wiring Diagram

nwrrtrader

Reaction score
City, State
Nashville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin
I am sort of new (at least active) on the site. Have been lurking for a time but recently purchased my second ST and need some info. I will be posting some pics of the new one soon. Do any of you know of a source for a wiring diagram for the 2010 SPA?? I am doing the daytime driving lights from Webb Electric and would like to simply the install by connecting at the main Bus Box. I have the color codes for a late model mustang but I expect they are much different. I especially need a wire to provide me ignition control with about 3A of current available. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Phil

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Mustang is picking up 12v from the Engine Control circuit. I'll find a similar circuit for the Trac.

Schematics sent.

Thanks very much for your assistance on this. The info will save me a ton of time.

Phil

I am sort of new (at least active) on the site. Have been lurking for a time but recently purchased my second ST and need some info. I will be posting some pics of the new one soon. Do any of you know of a source for a wiring diagram for the 2010 SPA?? I am doing the daytime driving lights from Webb Electric and would like to simply the install by connecting at the main Bus Box. I have the color codes for a late model mustang but I expect they are much different. I especially need a wire to provide me ignition control with about 3A of current available. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Phil

why dont you just goto a dealer and pay them to turn on drl.

Because I want to use the Webb setup with my parking lights.

Back