2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa! | Page 22 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Where do you want to go wheeling for the 2011 AFN's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I never check my bank statements so I don't know if the payment every went through? Maybe the collections part of the site was down when I registered....

mine came out of my account and all so i just printed confirmation and planned to bring that if nothin comes

i called them last week, said theyre way behind this year, give it till the end of next week then call back if i still havent received anything

one of the few threads that can get off track and no one gives a sh*t :p:

foir it to get off track it would need a track to start with

i called them last week, said theyre way behind this year, give it till the end of next week then call back if i still havent received anything

Thanks for the update, although I registered the 1st gen and it isn't going now....have to see if they'll let me switch it to the 2nd gen....

anyone on here ever install a D&D doubler? Instructions would have been nice.

Mine is a Stubler from a guy named Grem on the Rough Rangers Board. There may be some info on the D&D on that board.

Let the shenanigans begin! :D

(Hard to tell in the picture but the walls were a pinkish peach color)

ben_uni_corn_Small_.jpg

defacing a wall is quite a shenanigan, yet idk if youd be as amused if i did it

It would have been funnier if iwas his actual wall and at least have a picture of him in the wall

Just called them. They said they are mailing all the stuff out today. It will be close for mine to get here, canada post is so slow since it comes by carrier polar bear.

Got my stuff today in the mail :D They said it shouldn't be a problem with the current registration, I just have to stop off at gate 3 to make the changes. And if the weather is going to be what it was last year then it will just be Nik and I, Lilly will stay at a grandparents place.

My Carlisle package arrived today too. Ready to roll :)

Need Help!

Anyone wanna help me finish my rig? I got a shytload of stuff to get done and I'm just overwelmed, I will supply food, beer, and a place to crash.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :biggthump

Anyone wanna help me finish my rig? I got a shytload of stuff to get done and I'm just overwelmed, I will supply food, beer, and a place to crash.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :biggthump

What days would be good for you? I have a few days off that I could come up for 2-3 days to help out. Let me know. I know next weekend coming up might be good for me. I'm free from that Thursday the 19th to Saturday the 21st. Let me know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my dad thought i was bringing the focus this year, since it got an OEM+ facelift....

i didnt gwet the mail in today and im to lazy to go outside now

how many days we got left to this shindig?

Back