2011 Explorer Aries Bull Bar and Tube Steps installed | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Explorer Aries Bull Bar and Tube Steps installed

tmilicia

Reaction score
City, State
Kent, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 EX Limited 4x4
It took about 2.5 hours to install both of these this afternoon. I'm happy with the results. UPS beat the **** out of my side steps, so autoanything will be sending replacements. Love the Bull Bar.

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6368.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great!!

Nice!! I really Like the front shot!

Can you do a straight on side photo? Thanks!!

Great shots nice looking ride! Those Aires side bars?

I really really like those bull bars !!!

****!!!

That looks awesome! That is the color the wife wants (I really like it too), and our little one will probably need steps to get into the Ex. Thanks for posting.

And don't get me started on UPS. I swear they just fly over my house and drop the stuff out of the plane to deliver it. I avoid them like the plague!

Was there any trimming involved or did they bolt right on? We need a group buy to get better pricing.

Looks great and looks more aggressive.

Looks awesome! :eek:

Looks good and makes me think about it. Thanks for posting!

Does the bull bar bolt on or do you have to drill?

Ok, you like em. :salute:
You do off roading? What is the purpose of this on the street? Are they stainless? If not, they will be pitted, and rusty in two winters. Just saying!

NICE color X!!!

IMG_6371.jpg

Yes, they are the Aries side bars.

So okay...one more pic of the under side of the bars to where it connects underneath the bumper up front.....pretty please, please!! Thank you!!

Nice, I like it!! Same nerf bars as me :) I was wondering what a bull bar would look like, so thanks for that! Looks pretty sweet, nice and aggressive. Might do that too down the road....

Really looks nice.

I also wonder... Could you pls assist?!

Was there any trimming involved or did they bolt right on?

TIO M said:
So okay...one more pic of the under side of the bars to where it connects underneath the bumper up front.....pretty please, please!! Thank you!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hell yes, that Bull Bar looks amazing!

Back