• Register Today It's free!

2011 is now a 2012

Jfise

Reaction score
City, State
Archbold, ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 limited
I finally got some answers from my dealer thanks to info on this site. I ordered a 2011 with tuxedo black on 5/10. My dealer kept telling me that he had no new info on when my order would be fulfilled because of the color problems. I had heard on here that ford isn't making anymore 2011's. I insisted on better answers. He called me back and an hour later he said that I was right! He told me that I will be getting a 2012 and if I wanted the replacement black for the color I probably wouldn't get it until late fall at the earliest( December.) if I change my color I could get my ex by as early as august. I changed my color to ignot silver. There are 3 new colors for 2012;
ginger ale metallic, cinnamon metallic, and pearl blue.

He also told me that ford has already started to make 2012's. Does anyone know how I can get a brochure with the a coupon

Don't feel too bad, I ordered 4/18/11, it got cancelled and reordered as a MY2012, and I still don't have a VIN number.

Hoping this week is the week.

He also told me that ford has already started to make 2012's. Does anyone know how I can get a brochure with the a coupon

Brochure with coupon was for 2011's I believe.

Back