2011 Ranger- Maint recommendations? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2011 Ranger- Maint recommendations?

schlepper65

Reaction score
City, State
Lakeville, Minnesota USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Explorer XL
Hello/ I bought my '11 Ranger XLT Supercab 4x4 5-speed manual new back in Nov 2011, and since then the only work that I have had to do on it are regular oil changes and tire rotations. It runs like a top, no issues, great truck! It has just under 48000 miles on it so far. My question is, what would be some good things to keep an eye on that should probably get serviced in the near future? I.e. stuff like fuel filters, tranny service, coolant flushes, etc etc? Anything like those that should be done or am I ok going along as I have for a while longer? I intend on keeping my Ranger for the long term, so I want to make sure I keep it in good shape .. Thanks for everyone's help!

There should be a maintenance schedule by mileage in the owners manual...

any owners of 2011 or late '10 2wd COIL SPRING Rangers?

I would like to ask you a few questions about the front brakes, control arms, wheels.

Thanks
Perry

I would like to ask you a few questions about the front brakes, control arms, wheels.

Thanks
Perry

Perry, for best results, start a new thread here in the Ranger section, and ask you questions.

Back