2012 XLT is unresponsive after check engine light | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 XLT is unresponsive after check engine light

fahayes

Reaction score
City, State
Dixon CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 explorer xlt
My check engine light came on yesterday for the first time. Never had any problems. 2012 XLT Explorer with 36,975 miles. Took it in to my dealer this morning for a diagnostic and this afternoon, they called and said the complete electrical shutdown during the diagnostic and would not turn over. Dead. Unresponsive. They have it and plan to work on it tomorrow. I do not extended warranty. Any ideas?

My check engine light came on yesterday for the first time. Never had any problems. 2012 XLT Explorer with 36,975 miles. Took it in to my dealer this morning for a diagnostic and this afternoon, they called and said the complete electrical shutdown during the diagnostic and would not turn over. Dead. Unresponsive. They have it and plan to work on it tomorrow. I do not extended warranty. Any ideas?

Hi fahayes,

I responded to your PM; thank you for bringing your concern to my attention. Check out your inbox for my message and let me know if you have any other questions.

Crystal

Back