2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9

How do you want to spend Sun. June 9th, 2013?

• I want to go to Rausch Creek!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. There has to be something other than wheeling to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now I have to go! :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Going and registered!

Registering this friday

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forum Runner

hotel, holidays, and showfeild now booked. looks like i am driving miss fuel ****.....errrr evil down once again.

Let me know when you get in. Where going to be up at camp probably on Wednesday. Thinking Beer + Fire, so let me know Tim. :chug:

Oh, also registered and campsite booked, but no one cares, :D

Woo hoo gotta register and what campground you are you guys booking at ?

Woo hoo gotta register and what campground you are you guys booking at ?

If that was pointed to me Tracker, sorry for the late response, if not, just ignore me, :D.

Were staying at http://westernvillagervpark.com/

Just went and opened up the camper, its dry! I must of did something right, was hoping for minimal damage but she is sealed up now. So eager to get up there for Import Nations and All Ford Nats, fever is taking over!

I had to book at the Dogwood Campground about 13 miles from there. I'm staying in one of those cabins and they are all booked up at Western Village.

Evil better make it there Tim!

Evil better make it there Tim!

she will. my visa says she will come hell or high water :rolleyes:

Lol, game on sir!

Next year might have to buy up a few more spots at the campground, :D.

think about this for a moment adam. do you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly want this group THIS close to your family for a long period of time? :D

I'm probably staying in a tent at western I like roughing it :) and I have for to register still but I have got to wait till its a little closer so I know I can get off the days

I'm probably staying in a tent at western I like roughing it :) and I have for to register still but I have got to wait till its a little closer so I know I can get off the days

tracker, Let me know and I can bounce you my cell number, thinking its turning into a fire and beer Friday night, so keep me posted.

think about this for a moment adam. do you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly want this group THIS close to your family for a long period of time? :D

Um, have you met me? Think they are ok and have lots of exposure to the group already, this will be the third year for Brayden and second for Leah.....:eek:

How is Western for guests? I'll be at the show Friday early afternoon and would be up for hanging with you guys afterward as long as I'm allowed into the campground for a few hours.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tent, as in actual tent, or pull behind? If you really are tenting it, you might regret that idea.

Back