2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9 | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9

How do you want to spend Sun. June 9th, 2013?

• I want to go to Rausch Creek!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. There has to be something other than wheeling to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Safe trip, Tim!

I've decided that I'm going to bring my Sport Trac to the show instead of Morgan simply because she needs a lot less work and is 100% safer to drive. Hope nobody minds too much, but the Captain is way past the point of being even remotely pretty enough to show his face at a national car show anymore :( He'll still be leading the way in the trails, however!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ya, but dudes love dents. kinda like chicks dig scars. anyway, i stopped for the night in howe, in. also, evil has one hell of a drinking problem now :mad:. she tricked me to thinking she was getting 18-19 mpg, but now it says 15-16....ouch... and she likes only premo now to....

Yep that happens when running highway speeds with these superchargers I found out. If I'm doing a steady 71-72 then I average about 14.5mpg. You have 4.10's also right?

So we're back on for wheeling. I need to pick up a new fuel pump relay and some line to extend my breathers and it's set. Washed it up and threw some wax on, condition the seats tomorrow and I'm ready for the weekend.

counterproductive/oxymoron?

;)

counterproductive/oxymoron?

;)

Doesn't matter anyways. Wheeling is back off. :(

Might actually clean up the engine now. Tired of working in the dirt.

Who actually has things that run? We have a head count of working rigs?

So far I have definites of:
Morgan
Munk
Moose
Pumpkin
Watt's truck
Bats

Maybe's:
Joe (the local cableguy with the black Jeep who has been out with us before)
Sean & Mel (either on quads or their Bronco)

Pfft, Chris just said "What the hell, do I not count?" XD So depending on weather he'll either have Skunk or the quad out as well.

Yep that happens when running highway speeds with these superchargers I found out. If I'm doing a steady 71-72 then I average about 14.5mpg. You have 4.10's also right?

yupper. 4.10's in it. at 75 mph it revving around 2600-2700 mph. the message center says avg 16.1, but when its on instant it says 14-15 mpg
btw, got in pa last night. camping at kyle and tara's for a few days. also found out evils a/c has taken a dump, so i am off to find a refill kit as soon as i shake the cobwebs out of my head. the drone that thing makes at highway speeds gets old after a while.

yupper. 4.10's in it. at 75 mph it revving around 2600-2700 mph. the message center says avg 16.1, but when its on instant it says 14-15 mpg
btw, got in pa last night. camping at kyle and tara's for a few days. also found out evils a/c has taken a dump, so i am off to find a refill kit as soon as i shake the cobwebs out of my head. the drone that thing makes at highway speeds gets old after a while.

Haha, yeah mine has a drone that gets old too, hopfully yours isn't as loud as mine! Mine does around 2400 RPM at 75mph... That reminds me, I need to check my A/C system as well.

How is the weather looking for the weekend there?? Please don't say rain.

From what I can see we're looking at rain thurs, fri, and sat!

the drone that thing makes at highway speeds gets old after a while.

That's why I'm dreading this ride. Not because it's my first time towing another vehicle so far but I'm driving out in diesel van with half-assed patched together exhaust. And 2x60 A/C. (2 windows at 60 mph) :D

Mud terrains at 70mph for 300 miles doesn't sound enticing either. Crank that radio up!

I was gonna complain but im only about 200 miles

Although i do have 35 muds, no carpet and no ac

You guys are funny..... Two years ago I drove down there with unbalanced 36" bias ply swampers. You wanna talk about loud! But that's what the stereo is for ;) Rain is nothing new at Carlisle, just bring a few umbrellas and be prepared for a lot of mud Sunday. At least we have a parking garage at this hotel so hopefully the trucks will stay semi dry.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back