2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9

How do you want to spend Sun. June 9th, 2013?

• I want to go to Rausch Creek!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. There has to be something other than wheeling to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are funny..... Two years ago I drove down there with unbalanced 36" bias ply swampers. You wanna talk about loud! But that's what the stereo is for ;) Rain is nothing new at Carlisle, just bring a few umbrellas and be prepared for a lot of mud Sunday. At least we have a parking garage at this hotel so hopefully the trucks will stay semi dry.

Says the one with arguably the shortest drive =P

Dun care if the truck gets wet, but her but will be as the roofs leakin again....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We have achieved 20% chance of rain with a forecast of partly cloud. I can deal with that.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

We have achieved 20% chance of rain with a forecast of partly cloud. I can deal with that.

:thumbsup:

that still dont mean dont wear wear sunblock

Glad to hear the change in the weather because I blew my back out this week and I'm not gonna be able to do a lot of walking. I don't care if I have to sit in the truck I'm not gonna miss out again! I have a buddy coming by in the am to try to help me get my truck ready so we will be there Friday morn sometime!

A) I'm bringing our wheelchair, whatever happens, happens :D
B) Tim really isn't kidding about sunblock: I have a permanent red bib around my throat and shoulders from 2 consecutive AFN's where I didn't use enough, and C) Bullet leaks like a sieve, she and Munk can have a contest to see who fills up first!

Is everyone clear on where they're going/staying/doing? PM me if you needed my phone number!

OR IS IT!

Don't want to be a harbinger of bad news, but that's not counting what's spinning around over Florida and coming up this way. That's why I went out and bought this.

6be34861-54c4-4014-8c6c-b46e9e5726f8.jpg

A) I'm bringing our wheelchair, whatever happens, happens :D

This isn't going to be good.... Especially not if we're on the hill!

What time is everybody getting to the fairgrounds?

Sorry to disappoint but I won't be making it out at all this weekend. Job has me by the nuts. I swear, I could throw a dart at a calender to pick my vacation days and that would be the week they absolutely need me. Not a happy camper.

Anybody coming to carlisle be interested in a Gibson cat back system? Brand new in box for 200$! It's made for a 4 door 5.0 and I can't make it fit my 2 door unless I cut the muffler in half! Back to the drawing board...

That's a dual input one correct?

Yes with a three bolt flange in front of the muffler.

That sucks Bats.. I feel your pain, no matter what week you plan vacation for it never fails that it's the week you are the busiest..

Fingers crossed for nice weather at least on Saturday, after spending the last 2 weeks polishing my truck, needless to say I'm not going to be happy driving in it though..

here now. ran into drapper already. he can run fast for a old guy :D
good news, we A R E N O T on ******* hill this year.....the shelbeys are BAWAHAHAHAHA!!!! we are in the back part however where normally the rangers are sitting. so we are sorta on a hill, and sorta not on a hill.
bad news, its raining right now. so much for a clean evil :mad:

we even have our own catagory this year....like...wow!!!!:)

DSC02944_zpsa8a760b5.jpg

first!

DSC02945_zps89c701c2.jpg

and already scored some parts to! :)

If all goes well I should be there around 9 am

here now. ran into drapper already. he can run fast for a old guy :D
good news, we A R E N O T on ******* hill this year.....the shelbeys are BAWAHAHAHAHA!!!! we are in the back part however where normally the rangers are sitting. so we are sorta on a hill, and sorta not on a hill.
bad news, its raining right now. so much for a clean evil :mad:

I saw the forcast too, 90% chance of rain in Carlise tomorrow... So much for my explorer being clean as well. I snapped some pictures of it in the driveway tonight to prove it was lookin good before the trip.

If all goes as planned I'll be pulling out of here (Oregon, OH) tomorrow morning by 6am and should arrive around 2pm..

What are the chances all of us explorer guys will be pulling all the mustangs out of the mud??

Yay, it only took like what, 11 years to get some recognition?! Rain or no rain we'll have fun ;) Nosveten, Meredith, Don and I will be heading down to the show around noonish Friday, hangovers permitting :3

Glad to see you guys getting your own spot and the recognition the Ex deserves.
I might be right next to you guys, like in G106...Cool. Bronco Trail Class. Might leave today, for sure Sat morn.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who else other then Tim has arrived?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forum Runner

Back