2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9 | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9

How do you want to spend Sun. June 9th, 2013?

• I want to go to Rausch Creek!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. There has to be something other than wheeling to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forum Runner

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

we even have our own catagory this year....like...wow!!!!:)

DSC02944_zpsa8a760b5.jpg

Excellent!! :chug:

Looks like its gonna be pretty nice tomorrow fellas. I'm gonna be in tomorrow some time and I'll look you guys up

Just got here!

Hey we're all down behind the guest services building stuffing our faces!

Gee, by this time tomorrow I will be getting ready to drive back home....

I dont know why I didnt think of this sooner....

Does any one want to buy my Mustang Cobra R wheels and tires ?

255 60 17

****.....forgot to register for all of this...i live only a few mins from Carlisle...i guess ill see you guys next year :/

I live locally, where is everyone trailing? i would love to take my beast out in the woods and see just how good new firestones and my all wheel drive work!

Just got back home. As always I took a stroll through the explorer section to see what the EF guys (and girls ;) ) were up to. I also chased after vroomzoomboom to bug him about his sport a bit, and ended up on a ford test drive event with Jay :eek:

Pics!

DSC_2800-L.jpg

DSC_2799-L.jpg

DSC_2801-L.jpg

DSC_2802-L.jpg

DSC_2803-L.jpg

DSC_2805-L.jpg

DSC_2804-L.jpg

DSC_2806-L.jpg

DSC_2808-L.jpg

DSC_2807-L.jpg

DSC_2809-L.jpg

DSC_2810-L.jpg

DSC_2811-L.jpg

DSC_2812-L.jpg

DSC_2813-L.jpg

DSC_2814-L.jpg

DSC_2815-L.jpg

DSC_2816-L.jpg

Had a great time this weekend. Weather was great for Saturday and the truck did great on the highway thankfully. We did the Ford Ride and Drive event today at the fairgrounds. Is it bad that I really like the C-Max? :( And the ride in the Raptor was great. Too bad they don't let you drive that!

9000608373_c0e03da459_c.jpg

Rest of the pics can be seen on my Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tmdevers/sets/72157634035979928/

Make sure to check out the Mustang drifting video and Tim's dyno run.

photo_zpsef4ce97d.jpg

I got home at about 7:30. No more problems! Thanks to every who helped me out to get my truck back on the road. I think just about everyone played some part in making it possible to replace that rocker stud! Very helpful bunch and I am very grateful :salute:

I am currently looking up the part numbers for the ARP things I need.. :D

Glad you made it back. Do you think you'll replace the one you installed for the correct length one, or do you think it's fine the way it is?

I got home at about 7:30. No more problems! Thanks to every who helped me out to get my truck back on the road. I think just about everyone played some part in making it possible to replace that rocker stud! Very helpful bunch and I am very grateful :salute:

I am currently looking up the part numbers for the ARP things I need.. :D

Phew! Thank goodness you didn't have any more problems, we were wondering if you made it in one piece:scratch:

Rick yep, I'm going to replace all of them actually. I did some quick research and found out that none of the studs are the correct length for the style rocker I have. I'm just going to order a complete set and possibly new ARP keepers too. Don't want that ever to happen again!

Rick yep, I'm going to replace all of them actually. I did some quick research and found out that none of the studs are the correct length for the style rocker I have. I'm just going to order a complete set and possibly new ARP keepers too. Don't want that ever to happen again!

Jay told me the whole saga about your engine, glad to hear you got it back on the road. Your truck looked awesome BTW :thumbsup:

Glad to hear Andy! I definetly wouldn't trust those studs but atleast they got you home. How much too short were they?

The replacement one I got at the swap meet was about 3/16" shorter than the others I have. The ones that I plan to buy have the non-threaded part 0.2" longer and the threaded part 0.1" shorter. From what I've read that allows more support for the rocker to ride on and reduces side stress.. I thought about putting a girdle on them too but that seems excessive for not turning more than 6 grand. I'm going to do some more research after I get caught up at work!

Was a good turn out this year. Good to hear ya made it back with no issues Andy.
I've seen the black Limited every year in the show but is the owner a member here?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad to hear you made it back in one piece Andy. And I'm not sure glen. Its a clean truck, but I've never actually witnessed anyone drive it or near it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forum Runner

Back