Reaction score
City, State
Tomball, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Limited Tuxedo Black
Photo5_zps52118ce8.jpg

Stage 1

22" Gianelle Santo 2SS

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Photo3_zps5f843c84.jpg

Stage 2

Tailight and Headlight smoke

Looks good, a couple of the others on here have nice looking black out trucks, almost makes me wish I got a black truck

door handles next?

how did you do the headlights and tail lights ?

Looks good, a couple of the others on here have nice looking black out trucks, almost makes me wish I got a black truck

door handles next?

how did you do the headlights and tail lights ?
If the door handles are in the mix, then may as well do the chrome strip at the bottom and the roof rails. Don't forget the blue ovals. ;)

Peter

What did you do for your taillights and headlights?

For the taillights and headlights I took it to a shop where they sprayed an tint. When it dries it looks glossy and plasticky like a stock light. Depending on how dark you want them they vary the amount of coats. Three coats on the taillights and one on the headlights.
I've also seen on YouTube that you can do it with tint film.

I'm working on blacking out the chrome trim; will be using PlastiDip matte black with a glossifier. Did it already on the door trims and it looks good. Will finish everything this weekend and will post some pics.

Do the roof rails........I did and it looks way better

Fellow Houstonian! Where did you get your wheels? I like those. Looks nice.

American Wheel and Tire

Talk to Johnny, he'll treat you right.

Tires

What size and brand tire did you choose for those Gianelle wheels? Also, how would you rate the tires?

Back