• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2013 explorer limited problems

theshiek

Reaction score
City, State
EASTERN PENNSYLVAINIA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 explorer sport
i have the following problems with my explorer 2900 miles, memory settings on steering wheel do not hold, hid lights are in the trees , aqnd very bad hesitation when backing up turning and the pulling fprward also on one ocassion heated driver seat and heated steering wheel did not shut down when switched off, dealer states cannot duplicate any help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

FordService

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
i have the following problems with my explorer 2900 miles, memory settings on steering wheel do not hold, hid lights are in the trees , aqnd very bad hesitation when backing up turning and the pulling fprward also on one ocassion heated driver seat and heated steering wheel did not shut down when switched off, dealer states cannot duplicate any help
Hey theshiek,

I want to look into this for you and see how I can help. Send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name; I'll get to work!

Crystal

davlee88

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited 2wd
hey, i have the same problem with my steering wheel memory setting. But, i have been too lazy to take it into the dealership. I better get off my ass and do it soon

theshiek

Reaction score
City, State
EASTERN PENNSYLVAINIA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 explorer sport
returned car to dealer there is a computer upgrade for the problem , there is a tsb on it , mine has worked for 2 days will see if stays ok

FordService

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
hey, i have the same problem with my steering wheel memory setting. But, i have been too lazy to take it into the dealership. I better get off my ass and do it soon
Hi davlee88,

Let me know when you're ready to make an appointment at your dealership. I'm happy to escalate your case, too; just send me a PM with your info (VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, full name) and I'll get started.

returned car to dealer there is a computer upgrade for the problem , there is a tsb on it , mine has worked for 2 days will see if stays ok
Thanks for the update, theshiek! Keep us posted on how things progress.

Crystal

davlee88

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
going to take my car in to the dealership. crossing my fingers

davlee88

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
thanks OP for the TSB notice. My dealership took care of the issue and was greatful that I mention about the TSB.