• Register Today It's free!

2013 explorer limited problems

theshiek

Reaction score
City, State
EASTERN PENNSYLVAINIA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 explorer sport
i have the following problems with my explorer 2900 miles, memory settings on steering wheel do not hold, hid lights are in the trees , aqnd very bad hesitation when backing up turning and the pulling fprward also on one ocassion heated driver seat and heated steering wheel did not shut down when switched off, dealer states cannot duplicate any help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have the following problems with my explorer 2900 miles, memory settings on steering wheel do not hold, hid lights are in the trees , aqnd very bad hesitation when backing up turning and the pulling fprward also on one ocassion heated driver seat and heated steering wheel did not shut down when switched off, dealer states cannot duplicate any help

Hey theshiek,

I want to look into this for you and see how I can help. Send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name; I'll get to work!

Crystal

hey, i have the same problem with my steering wheel memory setting. But, i have been too lazy to take it into the dealership. I better get off my ass and do it soon

returned car to dealer there is a computer upgrade for the problem , there is a tsb on it , mine has worked for 2 days will see if stays ok

hey, i have the same problem with my steering wheel memory setting. But, i have been too lazy to take it into the dealership. I better get off my ass and do it soon

Hi davlee88,

Let me know when you're ready to make an appointment at your dealership. I'm happy to escalate your case, too; just send me a PM with your info (VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, full name) and I'll get started.

returned car to dealer there is a computer upgrade for the problem , there is a tsb on it , mine has worked for 2 days will see if stays ok

Thanks for the update, theshiek! Keep us posted on how things progress.

Crystal

going to take my car in to the dealership. crossing my fingers

thanks OP for the TSB notice. My dealership took care of the issue and was greatful that I mention about the TSB.

Back