2013 Explorer Roof Rail Trim? Does this piece exist? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Roof Rail Trim? Does this piece exist?

dS7T

Reaction score
City, State
Dover, DE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
Good afternoon!

I’ve been searching for this small trim piece for
Months now and can’t seem to find it for sale anywhere! I tired rockauto, eBay, Craigslist, FB marketplace, Etc, And even My local Ford dealership which told me I would need to buy the whole roof rail system. Which I wasn’t trying to do for such a small piece. I lost it when I removed the rail for a period of time. Am I just not typing In the right words to find it online for sale? Any help in greatly appreciated!

Picture attached with arrows: it’s the small black trim that’s about 7 inches long above the front windshield. Thank you!!!

A2189607-D4DD-4A31-A569-47EC57F6FABD.jpeg

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I believe some members that removed the roof rails referred to it as a "hockey stick".;)
I'm guessing one is for the right side and the other for the left. 2016 / 17 roof rack removal

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I believe some members that removed the roof rails referred to it as a "hockey stick".;)
I'm guessing one is for the right side and the other for the left. 2016 / 17 roof rack removal

Peter
Thank you so much Peter!!! You are awesome!!!

Back