2013 Explorer Sport (Tuxedo Black) Ordered Today - 4/3/13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Sport (Tuxedo Black) Ordered Today - 4/3/13

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is some help for you. Find a post by Crystal--it will say Ford Rep to the right of post. Click on the Ford Rep and then click pm which is private message. Then you can send her a private message with you order number and dealer. She will get back to you through a pm to you. She will be able to tell you a build date, help you see sticker, and get you an ETA. But keep in mind that it takes a few weeks sometimes to get some info. Some just check in once a week to see updates. She is great and will help you through the wait which for most of us is like a kid waiting for Santa! Hope this was helpful

Let the waiting begin. Congrats

Crystal, can you help me track the status of my order? Heard you are the best.

Congratulations on ordering, Outlaw23! I responded to your PM; check out your inbox for my message. :thumbsup:

Here is some help for you. Find a post by Crystal--it will say Ford Rep to the right of post. Click on the Ford Rep and then click pm which is private message. Then you can send her a private message with you order number and dealer. She will get back to you through a pm to you. She will be able to tell you a build date, help you see sticker, and get you an ETA. But keep in mind that it takes a few weeks sometimes to get some info. Some just check in once a week to see updates. She is great and will help you through the wait which for most of us is like a kid waiting for Santa! Hope this was helpful

Thanks for helping out, scottexplorer13!

Crystal

Back