2013 Explorer totaled | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer totaled

WOW ---- the four WORST words in the English language....

I wish I had....

been 3 secs sooner or 3 seconds later or.....

Great that you have to go thru the recovery in that it's great that everyone survived !!!

our 13 has those 'fat' seat belts as the girls call them :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

our 13 has those 'fat' seat belts as the girls call them :)

Those dang things make putting a carseat in a pain. I don't like using the latch system, the seat belt is too fat to use! Lol

get well soon
idiots speeding
that idiot just altered many lives
all the best to you and yours

the inflatable belts is why I asked about bliss, my truck doesn't have them but I kinda wanted them for the kids....

the inflatable belts is why I asked about bliss, my truck doesn't have them but I kinda wanted them for the kids....

They are a pain with booster seats. Had to buy a new one because I couldn't get the thing to retract at all if my son moved forward in his seat. Now I have a new seat with a huge opening for the belt, and it works perfectly.

Another drawback is the buckle is huge, so it's tough to get it in because of the angle with the booster seat there.

We have the Air bag seat belts and while they take some getting used to (they operate a bit differently) and the kids hate them, I feel better knowing we have them. I'd be interested to know if the OP had them too. I am just glad everyone is safe and hopefully on the mend!

Back