2013 Limited Ordered On The A/Z Plan | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Limited Ordered On The A/Z Plan

FischerRA

Reaction score
City, State
Louisville, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Just ordered my 2013 Limited on the A/Z plan

FWD, 2.0 Ecoboost
Tuxedo Black - Med Light Stone Interior
Package 301A with
nav system
Lux seat package with the and cooled seats:)
3 row power fold
power lift gate
Htd steering wheel
Power tilt wheel
Dual moonroof
Splash guards
Roof Rack Crossbars
Cargo Shade
Bliss package
Hood deflector
Side window deflectors

Should have a vin number early next week according to salesman

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Congratulations! We can't wait to see her :)

Just ordered my 2013 Limited on the A/Z plan

FWD, 2.0 Ecoboost
Tuxedo Black - Med Light Stone Interior
Package 301A with
nav system
Lux seat package with the and cooled seats:)
3 row power fold
power lift gate
Htd steering wheel
Power tilt wheel
Dual moonroof
Splash guards
Roof Rack Crossbars
Cargo Shade
Bliss package
Hood deflector
Side window deflectors

Should have a vin number early next week according to salesman

Great news today from my dealer!

Here's my timeline:
Order date: 6/18
Vin: 6/28
Build Date: 7/23
ETA 7/30

Dealer says that Ford has not missed an ETA yet this year.:D

That's awesome Fischer!! My order 6/8, build 7/23 (mine should be right on the line with yours), and ETA 8/6 (could be location though).

That's awesome Fischer!! My order 6/8, build 7/23 (mine should be right on the line with yours), and ETA 8/6 (could be location though).

Got my window sticker this morning. Checked etis and still doesn't show build date. Strange that the dealer would have build date yesterday, yet it doesn't show on the etis site today. Wonder how often the site updates???

Got my window sticker this morning. Checked etis and still doesn't show build date. Strange that the dealer would have build date yesterday, yet it doesn't show on the etis site today. Wonder how often the site updates???

Congrats FischerRA! I answered on your posting, but Etis won't update until after the car is actually assembled :)

Looks like the Black Beauty should arrive next week on time. Etis shows a build date of 7/25 and MyFord Touch has updated and ready to go.:D:D

Fischer--MyFord Touch hasn't updated for me yet and my build date was the 25th too. Do you use the SyncMyRide website to find if it's updated? Mine just keeps saying VIN not validated! I'll have to keep checking! I'm also curious, have you seen anything from ETIS yet? I have not seen a change in that since I started checking it in June. (But from what I'm gathering I won't see much there.) How far are you from Chicago? I'm about 8hrs so I'm hoping that mine arrives next week too--fingers crossed for both of us!! I know that doesn't mean anything, but I'm hoping my ETA gets moved up a little--(big dream I know!) Good luck to you, I share your excitement! Can't wait 'til my Platinum one arrives, hopefully there wasn't any overspray on the line from yours or I might have a dalmatian X on my hands! Ha!

Fischer--MyFord Touch hasn't updated for me yet and my build date was the 25th too. Do you use the SyncMyRide website to find if it's updated? Mine just keeps saying VIN not validated! I'll have to keep checking! I'm also curious, have you seen anything from ETIS yet? I have not seen a change in that since I started checking it in June. (But from what I'm gathering I won't see much there.) How far are you from Chicago? I'm about 8hrs so I'm hoping that mine arrives next week too--fingers crossed for both of us!! I know that doesn't mean anything, but I'm hoping my ETA gets moved up a little--(big dream I know!) Good luck to you, I share your excitement! Can't wait 'til my Platinum one arrives, hopefully there wasn't any overspray on the line from yours or I might have a dalmatian X on my hands! Ha!

My Etis updated yesterday and shows the 25th build date. I then went to the sync site and it also updated to show it's set up. My dealer called this afternoon and said he was advised that the delivery date is now 8/2. We're 6 hrs from Chicago just down I-65. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that yours arrives on time for your trip and SPOTLESS!!!:eek:

Dumb question: what is the A/Z plan?

Congrats FischerRA! I answered on your posting, but Etis won't update until after the car is actually assembled :)
VinceL,

As usual, you’re a huge help! :thumbsup:

...I'm about 8hrs so I'm hoping that mine arrives next week too--fingers crossed for both of us!! I know that doesn't mean anything, but I'm hoping my ETA gets moved up a little--(big dream I know!)...
Great news, JUtecht: Your order started it’s trip to the dealer! Check in via PM later this week and I’ll check again. :D

...My dealer called this afternoon and said he was advised that the delivery date is now 8/2...
Keep those fingers crossed, FischerRA! LOL My tracker shows the same info, but keep in mind it’s still subject to change.

Dumb question: what is the A/Z plan?
Mondak,

Employees, retirees, and their family members are eligible to participate in the AXZ Plan. :)

Cory

Great News Cory!! Thanks! I'll start cleaning out my Murano so it's ready the minute I get the call! I'll PM you later to find out more details!

Great News Cory!! Thanks! I'll start cleaning out my Murano so it's ready the minute I get the call! I'll PM you later to find out more details!
I thought that would brighten up your Monday, JUtecht! I’ll keep an eye out for your message. :):thumbsup:

Cory

Back