City, State
McDonald
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Utility base
Hello just purchased a 2013 Ford PiU Base

I changed these with forscan
720-01-03 - Change to --- 808A 0000 35
726-18-01 - Change to --- 0100 0005 4C

Got all the way to program my fob 7x off 8x on(on and off 7 times with 8 time in on position) the keys cycle but doesnt does let me pair remote..

Any ideas what I did wrong? I also installed hood sensor.

Thank you all.. cant wait to be a productive member of this forum

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum Dan. :wave:
Did you mean to say the locks cycle? I'm not sure if a Base Explorer can be programmed for Keyless Access or not. Did you get the programming changes from a FORScan spreadsheet?

Peter

Welcome to the Forum Dan. :wave:
Did you mean to say the locks cycle? I'm not sure if a Base Explorer can be programmed for Keyless Access or not. Did you get the programming changes from a FORScan spreadsheet?

Peter
Yes Sir I did.. Except it wont Take B5 had only 35

Just to Confirm its a 2013 Ford PI Utility Base AWD

Yes, I'm aware. It's also in the your margin profile. ;) Perhaps it just can't be programmed for keyless access.

Peter

Do you have the plate at the bottom of the dash in center with cigarette plugs? Mine was missing from my vehicle and i could put in program mode but there is an antenna receiver behind that panel that is what receives the keyless and TPMS sensors.

Do you have the plate at the bottom of the dash in center with cigarette plugs? Mine was missing from my vehicle and i could put in program mode but there is an antenna receiver behind that panel that is what receives the keyless and TPMS sensors.
Can you take a picture? I'll take one of mine.. I have thr cigarette outlets 2 of them..

Can you take a picture? I'll take one of mine.. I have thr cigarette outlets 2 of them..

Yes.. I think that maybe it.. should there be this part
On the floorboard in between the seats near the console? Part # BB5Z15K602K

This is the part that goes behind the panel with the cig plugs. It could be unplugged.

you have to take the panel off. It plugs in behind it.

This is the part that goes behind the panel with the cig plugs. It could be unplugged.

Thanks I think I see the plug covered in tape on the corner of that picture.

Again thank you so much for something new to troubleshoot.. I definitely appreciate it. I was spinning my wheels

Update: I felt under the plastic dash and its unplugged.. going to take dash apart tomorrow and find the plug..

Thank you so much.. 5 days of spinning my wheels and you help out and 10 mins and its fixed

Di
Hello just purchased a 2013 Ford PiU Base

I changed these with forscan
720-01-03 - Change to --- 808A 0000 35
726-18-01 - Change to --- 0100 0005 4C

Got all the way to program my fob 7x off 8x on(on and off 7 times with 8 time in on position) the keys cycle but doesnt does let me pair remote..

Any ideas what I did wrong? I also installed hood sensor.

Thank you all.. cant wait to be a productive member of this forum
Did you hit the unlock on the door panel first? That tells the computer to go into program fob mode along with the ignition switch on and off?

Di

Did you hit the unlock on the door panel first? That tells the computer to go into program fob mode along with the ignition switch on and off?
Yup..the antenna was unplugged had to plug it in

Yup..the antenna was unplugged had to plug it in
Could you give me more detail. I have the exact same issue. My fobs wont program even after the locks cycle. You say there is a connector behind the panel with the two cigarette lighters that needs to be connected to what module. Please advise. Thanks

Back