2013 Truck Haven MLK Weekend Explorer Ranger run Jan 19-20 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Truck Haven MLK Weekend Explorer Ranger run Jan 19-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

now you guys are really making me miss the southwest much better then the east coast

I might actually get there first this year. The plan is to leave Friday mid-morning and be there for lunch.

:nono: I said we would be there in the afternoon....but probably arriving mid morning. :burnout: it's a race! Haha. :D

I would like to get out there by 1pm. Just have to motivate Char in the morn:D

I am all packed. Just have to hook up the Explorer to the RV and roll down the highway.

Wow, Brian getting there first, thats a first. Get a nice spot with a view Brian:D

See u guys there:thumbsup:

I've got the Ranger torn down yet again but may come out for the day or at for least pot luck and campfire festivities.

Please check the potluck thread to make sure I have your food correct.

You guys have a great time and be safe. Really wish I could make it.

The three christmas trees are loaded on the X's and ready to go:salute:

Chris tested the burn rate of the dried tree branchs. :fire: They will burn hot and FAST.:thumbsup:

All ready heading out about 9am with a possible stop at Dudleys bakery.

Attachments

• 2013-01-17_A1tree.jpg
    2013-01-17_A1tree.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 256
  • 2013-01-17_Atreefire.jpg
    2013-01-17_Atreefire.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 249

Getting an early start on the weekend?? :D

..Last minute but I'm now a tentative..:(

..I just got hit with 3 weeks of work that need's to be done in 2 weeks..:confused:

..If I can make it out I will but it is looking pretty sad on getting away..

So now I am awake and nearly ready and waiting..............waiting.........waiting

Leaving a bit later than planned. My fault ;)

We wont be there until Saturday morning. Too busy at work. I'll be there by 9:00 am so I can setup and not miss the group leaving for the run.

We are here:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Unfortunately I won't be making it out this time around. I'm down with the flu and an ass kicking fever. I hope you guys have a great time looking forward to seeing all the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back