2013 xlt | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 xlt

Ugh, Cory--you are killing me! They pushed it back! I could go to Chicago and pick it up, it's only an 8 hour drive--I can't imagine why it would take 2 weeks by train! RRRR....I will 'try' to cool my jets!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ugh, Cory--you are killing me! They pushed it back! I could go to Chicago and pick it up, it's only an 8 hour drive--I can't imagine why it would take 2 weeks by train! RRRR....I will 'try' to cool my jets!
Simmer down, JUtecht! Patience is a virtue. LOL JK ;) I’m keeping a close eye on it, so shoot me a PM when the “eight hour road trip” urge gets too strong. :eek:

Cory

Got my X on Thursday and am LOVING IT!! Favorite things: smooth ride, SIRIUS, my WEATHERTECH MATS, Stone Leather, Headlights at night are great, sssoooooo intelligent, it's a looker, MOONROOF, and the steering wheel Infotainment controls are awesome! So far I love everything about my new ride!

Congrats Jutecht! We have been loving ours as well. Seems like the boards are less populated lately...haven't even heard from the Great and Powerful Cory! Check out our other thread...I posted pics....then its your turn to post some of your gorgeous new ride! Happy driving!- Toddy

:party: Congratulations!!!! :party:

Like Toddy said, get some pics, start your own thread in the Stock Explorer Discussion forum, and start posting :) We can't wait to see your new set of wheels!

Got my X on Thursday and am LOVING IT!! Favorite things: smooth ride, SIRIUS, my WEATHERTECH MATS, Stone Leather, Headlights at night are great, sssoooooo intelligent, it's a looker, MOONROOF, and the steering wheel Infotainment controls are awesome! So far I love everything about my new ride!
Congratulations, JUtecht; it’s awesome you love your new set of wheels! I’m excited for pictures. :D

Congrats Jutecht! We have been loving ours as well. Seems like the boards are less populated lately...haven't even heard from the Great and Powerful Cory!...
Toddy,

Do we need a sign saying, “Don’t feed Cory’s ego”? ;)

Seriously though, those shots are gorgeous! The Ocala National Forest is a perfect background for your Green Gem beauty. :thumbsup:

:party: Congratulations!!!! :party:

Like Toddy said, get some pics, start your own thread in the Stock Explorer Discussion forum, and start posting :) We can't wait to see your new set of wheels!
VinceL,

I’d love to see a thread dedicated to posting pics. :cool: Everyone can proudly wear their “Explorer” badge:

badge20.png

http://Social.Ford.com/grab-a-badge/Explorer

Cory

Congrats JUtecht. Boy, the wait time just seems to last forever, doesn't it ?

Glad to hear the anxiety is finally over. Enjoy your it to the fullest!

Mine's still about 4 weeks out...

... right Cory ?!?!?

...Mine's still about 4 weeks out...

... right Cory ?!?!?
I hope you’re sitting for this, pstiller. :D My tracker currently shows your ETA as 08-31-12; keep in mind this is always subject to change.

Cory

Back