2014 Black Grill Overlay? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Black Grill Overlay?

Of all the mods done to the grille, that's still my favourite one Jon.:thumbsup:

Peter

I got the Limited for the very reason it didn't have a a cheesy chrome grille (except for the two horizontal strips). I also had my cheesy chrome door handles painted body color. Also had the roof rack painted black, as well as the chrome strip on the rear door. Hate chrome overkill!
Remember the Fusion, and Edge a few years back with full width horizontal massive CHROME bars as grills, horrendous!!!

I understand that, however a full chrome grill would probably be the best distinction. :D

I got the Limited for the very reason it didn't have a a cheesy chrome grille (except for the two horizontal strips). I also had my cheesy chrome door handles painted body color. Also had the roof rack painted black, as well as the chrome strip on the rear door. Hate chrome overkill!
Remember the Fusion, and Edge a few years back with full width horizontal massive CHROME bars as grills, horrendous!!!
I love the "cheesy" chrome grille and door handles.:bounce:

Peter

Back