2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

I plan to be there again! Fingers crossed no break downs..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i am going to do my best again to try and make it but will all depend on work

Considering it. Never been and it sounds like fun. I'd probably be in for Friday and Saturday if I was able to make it, but I might be away that weekend.

You should deffinetly come Jay it's a blast. Plus the more the merrier!

mmmmm k. so, i have my holidays booked as of now, and i have had a room book since sept (yea, i got smart this year). i just need to get the showfeild pass.
HOWEVER, nothing is set in stone just yet. i have to deal with a nimrod of a person that i bought a truck from first, and try to sell it as well. if i can sell it, and not go broke in the process, i will pretty much say i am in. if i cant make it down, i can always get the hotel to transfer my room to one of you guys.
too bad we cant go up by yours and chris's place this year lindsy. camping was kinda fun.....even after don decided to start his truck up at 7am and wake EVERYONE up

I was looking forward to Lindsys too Tim but we had a hard time up there in October trying to have fun wheeling without getting in trouble. It's just not worth the fines if we all get caught. I'm nervous about rausch creek but what the hell I'm down!

Its a shame they're cracking down in freeland. Some town name huh.

for the better anyway. i dont think anyone wants to help with my tent seeing it to all of us around a hour if not more to figure out how to set it up last year :rolleyes:

I STILL have no idea how to set that thing up. I think we just got lucky, lol.

Tim should I bring that extra airbed this year

If I glued a FORD emblem on the front of my truck do you think they will let me park with you all ?

I might go

If I go I really need to get a trailer to haul the truck up instead of driving it

Planning on going this year. Hope to have the Expedition on the road by then because I am NOT driving the ******* that far with no interior and a busted muffler.

Not to worry bats, I have a 2007 Expedition for sale that will make the trip just fine if you wanna buy it!!! Lol.

I'm staying at the Park Inn, I'm taking my Mustang down and staying with the New York Mustangs. But the Park Inn is a cool place with 3 bars, Explorer dudes should check it out. I think it's in Mechanicsville, like 15 minute ride from the hotel.
I'm down for camping out so long as there's a place to take a shower or a pool. :D

I won't be there as usual..... no plans for wheeling this year either..... I might go to RC if something was set up, but doesn't look that way as of now. IF (long shot) I get my car done, I definitely will be out for RC (if it ever comes together) as there's a huge 3S meet a couple weeks later that's not cheap.

so....um....anyone have anything thing new to post up? seems like all has been forgotten

I'm working hard to get my truck back together for the trip! I shouldn't have a problem getting there.

Putting the bronco back together again. If Rausch Creek doesn't happen then I might just drive it and save on gas $$ towing.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I might try to go next year, though I thought that last year too. Lots of my Mark VII forum friends go there each year, so I'd love to see them if I can go that far. I have to get some painting done, the dead paint looks like you know what.

Back