2014 EX Sport - Bucket seats | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 EX Sport - Bucket seats

newFordguy72

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Dodge Caravan
Hi all, I have been reading extensively the last few days/weeks on this forum to get answers about a new 2014 Explorer Sport. Its so popular around here that the only way to get one is to build one and wait the 10-12 weeks for delivery.

The last question that I can't find an answer for and hope those with the Explorers already can help. I'm looking to order the 2nd row bucket seats with console and wanted to know if the seats are heated? thank you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi all, I have been reading extensively the last few days/weeks on this forum to get answers about a new 2014 Explorer Sport. Its so popular around here that the only way to get one is to build one and wait the 10-12 weeks for delivery.

The last question that I can't find an answer for and hope those with the Explorers already can help. I'm looking to order the 2nd row bucket seats with console and wanted to know if the seats are heated? thank you

Only on the Limited model. With and without buckets are heated 2nd row on the Limited.

Welcome to the Forum newFordguy72.:wavey:
I believe that Riley has answered your question. Have you yourself gone to the Ford.com website and 'built' a Sport? You can get some good info that way regarding the various models. The Sport seems to be a very popular model and so the waiting time may be a little longer that the others.

Peter

I have the 14 sport with bucket seats and only the driver and passenger have heated and cooled seats, we didn't get the console , I don't think with a console you'll get heated seats . Also they told us that it would take 8 weeks but it only took 6 weeks. The sales rep said that they give that estimation just in case, but they usually get them under 8 weeks.

My Rep in Canada said 10-12 weeks. Hope to get it in Dec and maybe before X-Mas. Thank you to all for the answers.

Back