2014 Explorer display | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Explorer display

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer
Just got a 2014 Explorer Limited. I noticed on the right four inch screen of the MFT display it shows Entertainment, Phone, Navigation. Climate is no longer listed. Climate is on the main eight inch display. Does anyone else have this configuration?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It was removed on 2014s. Look under the MFT threads.

That's too bad, I use the climate button on the steering wheel a lot. I am trying to use voice more now for everything.

Just got a 2014 Explorer Limited. I noticed on the right four inch screen of the MFT display it shows Entertainment, Phone, Navigation. Climate is no longer listed. Climate is on the main eight inch display. Does anyone else have this configuration?
Welcome to the Forum 66025231.:wavey:
Congratulations on your new Explorer Limited. I'm curious to find out if it came with the 255/50R20 Hankook Optimo 426 (I think) tires. The tires on the EXplorer on the Ford website seem to have a different tread pattern than the one I'm used to seeing on the OEM Hankook.
Also, it would be very helpful for members in answering future posts if you added the model to your profile. That way it would show in the left margin by your name and you wouldn't have to mention it in your post. Some issues seem to be model specific. Thanks and Happy motoring.:thumbsup:

Peter

Yes it did come with the Hankook tires. I would prefer the Pirelli Scorpions myself.

Back