2014 Ford Explorer 2nd Row Bench->Bucket Swap Request | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Ford Explorer 2nd Row Bench->Bucket Swap Request

Hello,

I have a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport and want to swap the 2nd row bench seat (driver's side, black leather) for a bucket seat. If anyone is interested in swapping your bucket seat for a bench seat please let me know (assuming this is possible).

Thank you,
Brian

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello,

I have a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport and want to swap the 2nd row bench seat (driver's side, black leather) for a bucket seat. If anyone is interested in swapping your bucket seat for a bench seat please let me know (assuming this is possible).

Thank you,
Brian
I would love to do the same thing, if there is anyone within 150 miles of Cincinnati who is interested, please let me know. I will meet you and pay the the labor to have the seat swapped. My rear seat is flawless. I have a 2015 Sport.

I have bucket seat in my second row and want a bench seat if anyone has a beige bench and wants to swap for beige bucket seat

Hello,

Thank you,
Brian
I would love to do the same thing, if there is anyone within 150 miles of Cincinnati who is interested, please let me know. I will meet you and pay the the labor to have the seat swapped. My rear seat is flawless. I have a 2015 Sport.
What color are your s and about how far are you from Roxboro NC do you know I have bucket seat and mine are beige and I want a bench

What color are your s and about how far are you from Roxboro NC do you know I have bucket seat and mine are beige and I want a bench
If that is directed at Todd, then I believe the seat would be black. I believe that is the only interior colour for the Sport if it follows the current ST.

Peter

If that is directed at Todd, then I believe the seat would be black. I believe that is the only interior colour for the Sport if it follows the current ST.

Peter
Anyone that wants to trade out bucket seats in a beige color I want the bench seat I need it and can’t seem to find one to fit there and I can’t even find a console either to go in the place of the whole

Hello,

Thank you,
Brian
I have a 2014 explorer limited with second row bucket seats that are black leather and in excellent condition and I would be interested in trading for the 60\40 split bench seat only if it is the same type material and quality. You can contact me at shaneal. 197516@gmail.com

I have a 2014 explorer limited with second row bucket seats that are black leather and in excellent condition and I would be interested in trading for the 60\40 split bench seat only if it is the same type material and quality. You can contact me at shaneal. 197516@gmail.com
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I believe that the Sport only has a black interior so the OP may have what you want. You could always send him a private message. Click on his username and then select "Start conversation".
FYI, he was last seen here June 2021.

Peter

FYI, I just sent the member a message asking if his post is still valid. If I don't hear back, I'll delete the ad.
My suggestion is for you to post your own Wanted ad in the meantime.

Peter

Anyone that wants to trade out bucket seats in a beige color I want the bench seat I need it and can’t seem to find one to fit there and I can’t even find a console either to go in the place of the whole
I have this setup and want bucket seats. My seats are in fair condition. Can send pics upon request. Please let me know. I’m in Zebulon, NC.

Back