2014 Limited Dark Side Explorer Has Arrived | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Limited Dark Side Explorer Has Arrived

blackdogout

Reaction score
City, State
Shawnee, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Limite
I ordered my 2014 Explorer on August 31st, and got a call from my dealer that it had arrived on October 9th. I was invited to go take a look at it because it had not been prepped, which I gladly did. I took delivery on October 10th! I have been enjoying it so much I had not had time to come here and post.

Thanks to Crystal for providing me with the weekly updates. She was spot on!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats on receiving your Explorer Sport! Happy to hear you are loving it so far. Sure wish ours was being built / delivered that quickly but it's going to be about a 40-45 day wait just for the build date, then another month for the ETA to the dealership...but we're staying hopeful the timeline changes in our favor.

I ordered my 2014 Explorer on August 31st, and got a call from my dealer that it had arrived on October 9th. I was invited to go take a look at it because it had not been prepped, which I gladly did. I took delivery on October 10th! I have been enjoying it so much I had not had time to come here and post.

Thanks to Crystal for providing me with the weekly updates. She was spot on!

blackdogout,

Congrats on the new Explorer. I'll pass your thanks along to Crystal when she gets back to work next week. :)

Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Ashley

Congrats Blackdogout. Good to see another member in the K.C. area. Do the LED swap, its awesome.

If you are interested contact Dan at Daytime Brightlites, he's located in Overland Park, KS. He's heavy into the Edge, been shooting some vids of my Ex before and after so he can post them on his site. Good Luck-Go Chiefs

Back