2014 Ruby Red Sport ordered | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Ruby Red Sport ordered

Nice.

Make sure it's light out when you pick it up. I'm sure you've read the thread(s) about that, right? Daylight and nitpick it to death.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Picked it up around 4pm today - yes it was light out. :D

Went over it as completely as possible, including pulling the spare tire out to check for water leak evidence. Did a nice long test drive, ran great.

Had 105 miles on it, and a sticker explaining that it was randomly chosen for quality testing. Fine by me, as far as I'm concerned it got extra quality checks. :D

I'll have to get some pictures soon!

Crappy cell phone picture:

afRTE5L.jpg

I ordered one pretty close to the same. I was torn between the red and the black colors, but I went with red. My order was put in on 2/24, so it will probably get here sometime late in March. I have mixed feelings about getting it now. One part of me wants it to hurry and get here, but the other part of me wants it to take enough time for all this winter weather to go away.

I ordered one pretty close to the same. I was torn between the red and the black colors, but I went with red. My order was put in on 2/24, so it will probably get here sometime late in March. I have mixed feelings about getting it now. One part of me wants it to hurry and get here, but the other part of me wants it to take enough time for all this winter weather to go away.

I was torn between the red and white. Even though I've never owned a white car, I think it looks pretty good on the Explorer Sports - there's enough black to balance it.

But that Ruby Red - such a nice, deep red. Now I just can't wait for the weather to improve so I can go out and detail it all up. :)

Back