2014 sport order | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 sport order

fordtastic

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer sport
Finally ordered my 2014 explorer sport ( 5 sept). Received the VOR and it had priority 10 on the order slip and all my options checked. So far so good! Now from what I've read on here the next step will be Ford sending the dealership a DORA slip. Next Ford will pull the order for building, which could take many weeks to happen. Once the vehicle gets pulled a VIN will be produced and ill be able to track it's progress through out the remaining build and shipping process. Am I missing anything?

Finally ordered my 2014 explorer sport ( 5 sept). Received the VOR and it had priority 10 on the order slip and all my options checked. So far so good! Now from what I've read on here the next step will be Ford sending the dealership a DORA slip. Next Ford will pull the order for building, which could take many weeks to happen. Once the vehicle gets pulled a VIN will be produced and ill be able to track it's progress through out the remaining build and shipping process. Am I missing anything?

Congratulations on ordering, fordtastic! Looks like you have a great grasp of the order/production/delivery process. I've already been in touch with you via PM; let me know if I can be of any additional assistance. :thumbsup:

Crystal

Thanks Crystal for touching base with me. Ill be sure to pick your brain should I have any further question!

Back