• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

2014 sport ordered!

Brandon M

Reaction score
City, State
Phila
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer sport
After months of "homework" and looking at SUVs the explorer sport has won us over! We put the order in this past week can't wait! Tuxedo black 401a package, 2nd row capt chairs, dvd headrest , moonroof. Any help tracking would be greatly appreciated!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

T-1000

Reaction score
City, State
Honolulu, HI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Congrats! Get your DORA (doc from your dealer) and then Crystal from Ford can find your VIN a little later which eventually leads to the window sticker and a build date.

FordService

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
After months of "homework" and looking at SUVs the explorer sport has won us over! We put the order in this past week can't wait! Tuxedo black 401a package, 2nd row capt chairs, dvd headrest , moonroof. Any help tracking would be greatly appreciated!

Congrats on ordering, Brandon M! As T-1000 mentioned, I can assist with tracking your order. Send your order number and dealership name/location (or VIN, if you have it) to me in a PM; I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

zoeb1219

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
Lexus
Is the console removable between the 2nd row captains chairs?

Any one know if you order the captains chairs in second row with the console...is it removable?..