2014 XSport Fog light took a rock.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 XSport Fog light took a rock..

Secondlook

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Hey fellas, need some reccomendations on upgrading or not the fog lights on my Xsport. My drivers side light took a rock and shattered so I figured I'd take a look at what else is out there.

I thought I saw some different driving lights but the pattern was actually worse than the DDM HID kit I have in there now... Let me know you thoughts..

Upgrade or just replace?

Hey fellas, need some reccomendations on upgrading or not the fog lights on my Xsport. My drivers side light took a rock and shattered so I figured I'd take a look at what else is out there.

I thought I saw some different driving lights but the pattern was actually worse than the DDM HID kit I have in there now... Let me know you thoughts..

Upgrade or just replace?
Use the forum's 'Search' program and look for 'fog lights' in the 'Modified' sub forum and you will find several threads on fog lights. Here is just one of them;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=387211&highlight=fog+lights

Peter

If you dont end up replacing the housing/HID there is a LED conversion kit out there that does come with the new housings. I believe it was about $250 for the pair. I tried finding the thread but couldn't come across it. Hopefully the OP of that thread comes across this.

Back