• Register Today It's free!

2015 Ford Explorer Sport

David94

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
hello everyone. I am how someone out there can help me with my questions. I am new tonight to this site and don’t understand how to navigate this site for one question? For my second question is. I am going on a 1500 mile trip and I am looking to get better fuel mileage for my 2015 Explorer Sport. I have looked into a K&N Air Intake system and I don’t want to spend that much money right now. I am hoping this text gets read and to the right people. I have posted this same post two time tonight and it has not been seen

I let my wife drive her right foot isn’t as heavy.

hello everyone. I am how someone out there can help me with my questions. I am new tonight to this site and don’t understand how to navigate this site for one question? For my second question is. I am going on a 1500 mile trip and I am looking to get better fuel mileage for my 2015 Explorer Sport. I have looked into a K&N Air Intake system and I don’t want to spend that much money right now. I am hoping this text gets read and to the right people. I have posted this same post two time tonight and it has not been seen
Welcome to the Forum David.:wave:
If you go to the top of the page you will see the words "2018 Explorer". If you click on that it will then show you the 6 sub forums within the 2011 - 2019 Ford Explorer 5th Generation Explorer Forum. You can then choose which of those 6 sub forums matches what you wish to post about. To start a new thread in a sub forum you go to the top of the page again and on the right you will see "Post New Thread". Select that and you are on your way. Also, you are only allowed to post a question in one of the sub forums as mentioned in the Terms and Rules at the very bottom right of the page. Also there is a 'Search' feature in the upper right that all members should use to see if their particular question/concern has already been discussed. If it has, then just add your post to that thread. Any thread, regardless of how old it may be, will then move to the top position on the main page. If you want to receive an email notification when someone posts in a thread of your interest, then select "Watch Thread" in the upper right of the page. Do not get discouraged if you don't receive a reply right away. I've seen some occasions where it has taken a day or two to get a response. Your thread has been viewed 18 times. Not everyone that looks at it will necessarily reply.
As far as the K&N Air Intake goes, many members have posted that it is pretty much useless without installing a 'tune' as well. In fact a few members that installed one actually ended up removing it and going back to stock. There are some threads on the K&N CAI.
Hope this helps in some way. Have a safe trip.

Peter

Back