• Register Today It's free!

2015 limited

cbx1047

Reaction score
City, State
waikesha, wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 limited
Just ordered 2015 limited this morning and was told they are running 6 to 8 weeks. Does that sound about right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Given my experience of 10 weeks and 8-12 weeks of others I would say that is optimistic. The main delay has been waiting on shipping. Everything else seems to be on schedule. Since your closer to the Chicago factory you might luck out and get it sooner since yours may come by road transport and not be on a train.

Just ordered 2015 limited this morning and was told they are running 6 to 8 weeks. Does that sound about right?

Congrats on ordering, cbx1047! Six to eight weeks is the typical wait time for specially ordered vehicles, however the plant does shut down for two weeks for the holidays. To get the best idea of what your ETA will be, PM me your order number and dealership name/location; I'll provide you with weekly updates on your Explorer's status. :thumbsup:

Crystal

build date information

hh

My new limited was ordered on the Dec 8 and was built on Jan 14 and was at dealership on Jan17. Wow
I only live about 150 miles away but that is still amazing. Good Job Ford. and a great dealership with Jack Griffin Ford in Waukesha Wi. Thanks

Less than 6 weeks including a 2 week shutdown? That is fantastic!

Back