Reaction score
City, State
Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
20140628_170439_zps72cee8a2.jpg.html

20140628_170433_zps7864fe70.jpg.html

20140628_170512_zps2d8d7fbf.jpg.html

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Seems right clicking those image boxes and opening in a new tab worked...lets see if I can help here. This any better? :)

20140628_170439_zps72cee8a2.jpg

20140628_170433_zps7864fe70.jpg

20140628_170512_zps2d8d7fbf.jpg

20140628_170644_zps601cf4a6.jpg

Looks great to me - glad to finally see a real photo as someone else who is waiting on their Magnetic Ex to be built and delivered :)

Alterbridge86, Thank you for helping with these!
I asked the dealership to call me as soon as they got their first 2015 in Magnetic Metallic. In person the color looked darker. It looks great with the dark grill, tinted windows and blacked out lights. They had not prepped the vehicle yet so I was not able to put it next to last years color Sterling Grey. In these photos it almost looks the same as the Sterling Grey from last year. I would be interested to see the two colors side by side. This vehicle was scheduled to arrive at the dealership June 28th. On Friday the 27th it was at the rail yard in Salt Lake City so they didn't think they would see it until Monday. It actually came in on Saturday the 28th though. That gives me hope that mine will actually get here on the 15th.

Thanks for posting. As they say a photo is worth....

That's a nice color - but glad I'm getting a black sport. My last car (VW Touareg) was about that same color and I had an Acura RDX that was pretty close to that.

Alterbridge86, Thank you for helping with these!
I asked the dealership to call me as soon as they got their first 2015 in Magnetic Metallic. In person the color looked darker. It looks great with the dark grill, tinted windows and blacked out lights. They had not prepped the vehicle yet so I was not able to put it next to last years color Sterling Grey. In these photos it almost looks the same as the Sterling Grey from last year. I would be interested to see the two colors side by side. This vehicle was scheduled to arrive at the dealership June 28th. On Friday the 27th it was at the rail yard in Salt Lake City so they didn't think they would see it until Monday. It actually came in on Saturday the 28th though. That gives me hope that mine will actually get here on the 15th.

No problem, thanks for taking the pictures for us :)

A comparison to Sterling Grey would be interesting - I have seen a few of them around and figured the Magnetic would be darker than it, based on Ford provided photos anyway.

I'm glad to hear that one made its estimated delivery date too - mine is scheduled to be built on July 8, estimated delivery July 28 - so fingers crossed ours make it on time too :)

Thanks for posting! I am so glad I am trading in my 2013 Blk/Blk for the magnetic with sienna seats! It's going to look awesome.

I just saw one at my dealer. Pretty sweet color. I like the color match door handles.

That color is definitely an eye catcher. Cool pic!

Back