2015 Murdered Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2015 Murdered Sport

mfqJhZgCpfhVJzHp6
Hello all... new to this site. I've had my 2015 Explorer Sport for well over a year now, but just recently started making changes. So far I've swapped both factory blue ford emblems with all black emblems, tinted the windows, changed break pads and rotors myself (went with slotted and drilled for the new rotors I installed, dont know why but they look so much better than plain rotors to me) coated calipers red, and of course swapped out factory sport wheels with a set of aftermarket all black 22" rims. Doesn't sound like much but just those few things made a world of difference in overall appearance. Next up I purchased an all black "explorer" symbol to replace the factory gray explorer symbol on the hood. Oh yea also removed both chrome "sport" and "ecoboost" emblems from the lift gate. I also purchased a black "sport" emblem that Ive just been to busy/ lazy to put on... I'll be installing both black "explorer" and "sport" emblems I purchased before too long but as of now this is where I've come to a stop for the time being. Open to thoughts and suggestions.... oh yea, was thinking the tires I got with the new wheels (package deal) seem a little thin... was thinking maybe I need a little more tire... not sure though... thoughts?

Back