2015 PIU Stock Exhaust Pipe Size?

Ricklife

Reaction score
City, State
Durham NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford piu
2014 ford p
Can anyone say for certain that the exhaust pipe size for the 2015 is 2.25. Im getting anywhere from 2"- 2.25" with my measurements but the dealer nor the part diagrams mention or know the size of pipe. Trying to add a throatier muffler to each side and want to be sure I order correctly. I guess if it's off I can just get an adapter coupling but figured I'd ask.. also for ***** and gigs the stock cold air pipe is a 3" correct? In case someone really knows their stuff here lol. Thx!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can anyone say for certain that the exhaust pipe size for the 2015 is 2.25. Im getting anywhere from 2"- 2.25" with my measurements but the dealer nor the part diagrams mention or know the size of pipe. Trying to add a throatier muffler to each side and want to be sure I order correctly. I guess if it's off I can just get an adapter coupling but figured I'd ask.. also for ***** and gigs the stock cold air pipe is a 3" correct? In case someone really knows their stuff here lol. Thx!
bump

What does bump mean
a bump just puts the thread back up to the top so its more visible to those checking latest posts etc. after a while threads fall back where they are less visible

....and usually done by the OP. :)

Back