2015 PIU | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

2015 PIU

jzedder

Reaction score
City, State
Albuquerque
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015, Ford Police Utility
Bought my very first 2015 Explorer PIU.
It's a 3.5 turbo

Need some help finding some parts....
Anyone know a good website to find a hood, grill and front bumper (lower and upper) anywhere for a good price?
Preferably online... place where I live has barely to nothing as far as junk yards.

Thanks

DHG2496

Reaction score
City, State
Fruitport, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
14 Explorer PIU 3.5EB
Bought my very first 2015 Explorer PIU.
It's a 3.5 turbo

Need some help finding some parts....
Anyone know a good website to find a hood, grill and front bumper (lower and upper) anywhere for a good price?
Preferably online... place where I live has barely to nothing as far as junk yards.

Thanks
Congrats on the purchase. Are you looking for new parts are used? I’m assuming if you mention junk yards you’re looking for used. I use LKQ LKQOnline, my dad ran a body shop for years and he and many body shops use them for used, open and factory spec replacements. Not always the cheapest but usually have parts available. I’ve also used Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market to search local yards for used parts. I’m sure others have some good sources too, I know sponsor sites have good prices on new OEM parts too if you can’t find used. Surprisingly, amazon has good prices on oem ford parts too, which surprised me.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3

TJP249

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Anne Arundel County MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 PIU Ecoboost
Callsign
N3LHD
If you want the grill that was used on the EB they are very rare used, and very expensive new. If you are interested in maybe adding fog lights the lower bumper piece from a retail unit may be a good option (XLT or higher trim)