For Sale - 2015 XLT spare parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 2015 XLT spare parts

I have several spare parts for free pickup in Austin Texas
1-oem antenna(shaft style)
1-oem drivers side illuminated visor (no homelink) black
1-oem set front and 2nd row mats black
I also have complete sync2 setup(with navigation)...screen, APIM, usb hub, and A10 navigation card 100.00 plus actual shipping cost.
I can attach pics of actual items if wanted.
SOLD - I also have new sync3 APIM (non-navigation) dated 2019, screen(non-recessed fits f150 i believe) this was new pull from a 2019 vehicle 4th generation apim. Also have usb hub for CarPlay, I bought before finding out i needed recessed screen for Explorer. 250.00 plus actual shipping.

Thank You
Joe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I also have complete sync2 setup(with navigation)...screen, APIM, usb hub, and A10 navigation card 100.00 plus actual shipping cost.
I also have new sync3 APIM (non-navigation) dated 2019, screen(non-recessed fits f150 i believe) this was new pull from a 2019 vehicle 4th generation apim. Also have usb hub for CarPlay, I bought before finding out i needed recessed screen for Explorer. 250.00 plus actual shipping.
I thought about hanging on to these, but sync3 is working flawlessly.

Thank You
Joe

Joe, I am possibly interested in the Sync 3 setup (less the screen, and I would have no use for it) I am still trying to figure out the details of adding the setup in my 2018 PIU, since it did not come with SYNC from the factory. Do you have pictures you could post or send me?

I also have new sync3 APIM (non-navigation) dated 2019, screen(non-recessed fits f150 i believe) this was new pull from a 2019 vehicle 4th generation apim. Also have usb hub for CarPlay, I bought before finding out i needed recessed screen for Explorer. 250.00 plus actual shipping.
I thought about hanging on to these, but sync3 is working flawlessly.

Thank You
Joe

Joe Possibly interested. Could you send me pictures of both setups? I ideally would like to go with the Sync3, but if the Sync 2 has everything needed, that may work better for me! Any chance you had any harnesses?
Thanks

Joe Possibly interested. Could you send me pictures of both setups? I ideally would like to go with the Sync3, but if the Sync 2 has everything needed, that may work better for me! Any chance you had any harnesses?
Thanks
When i get home. I will take pictures. I have no harnesses, since it was all plug and play.

Back