2016-19 Sport rims

SHUMAX

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Explorer Sport
I am looking for a set of new/very lightly used Sport rims - the ones that have the painted inside pockets. Not the all black rims.

Thanks,
Shumax

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Option 1 - Check the web and/or call around to local shops in your area and see who handles used wheels and/or take offs and see what they have.

Option 2 - Craigslist/facebook marketplace/whatever local for sale app or website you prefer

Option 3 - ebay

Option 4 - local flea markets or swap meets

Option 5 - buy reconditioned factory wheels through your local discount tire or other local tire shop

Option 6 - rare, but I have come across some dealers that swap out wheels on new vehicles and will sometimes sell the take offs through their parts dept at a substantial discount

You probably should have said that you have a set for $600, but they are NOT for sale. wink wink, call me...

You probably should have said that you have a set for $x.., but they are NOT for sale. wink wink, call me...
Too late.;)

Please remember that only those with an Elite Explorer membership may post For Sale items on the Forum.

Peter

Back