2016 Ford Explorer Sport Review [w/video] | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Ford Explorer Sport Review [w/video]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok so... did the camera break? When does the video review start? :dunno: :salute:

The video is a whole whopping minute plus a little, lol. Its towards the bottom of the page. Go on youtube...they have 20+ minute reviews on there.

Did you noticed on the pictures when they took the engine bay pic its a 2013-15?.......look at the grill at the bottom of the pic.....not a 2016 Grill .......why do that?

Did you noticed on the pictures when they took the engine bay pic its a 2013-15?.......look at the grill at the bottom of the pic.....not a 2016 Grill .......why do that?

OMG you are right... you can even see the amber portion of the turn signal for the earlier year Explorer. Hey at least it was still red. BTW another give away is the big red plastic block on the positive post of the battery. That has been eliminated on the 16.

There are four short (4) videos...:rolleyes: :D

Ah, so! For some reason those thumbnails didn't appear on my screen originally. I take exception to his use of 'lesser Explorers' though. :salute: :D

They forgot to take a picture, so they went back to the article they wrote in 2012 and used the picture from here: http://www.autoblog.com/2012/10/03/2013-ford-explorer-sport-quick-spin-review/

I really liked the reviews from AutoBlog but did anyone actually read how poorly written that review is?

They mention the Sports 21" black painted wheels.... they are 20's,

The tester compares it to $80k SRT and $100K X5 for acceleration,

The tester says EPAS has no road feel feedback, excuse me, what would a fan belt driven fluid system provide over electronic?

The paddle shifters feel cheap and laggy?

It goes on with more misinformation and inaccurate descriptions.

The tester hates Ford and clearly didn't check his facts or knows very little about vehicles. Very poorly written review.

Back