2016 Ford Nationals Carlisle, PA / EF 20th anniversary get together | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Ford Nationals Carlisle, PA / EF 20th anniversary get together

And myself in 3rd!

Attachments

• 20160605_143145.jpg
    20160605_143145.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 161

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Group shot before leaving sunday

Attachments

• 20160605_143154.jpg
    20160605_143154.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171

Had a great time and was nice to meet some fellow Explorer forum members. Had no plans of winning but I'll take it lol. Other members have much more work into their truck and are far more deserving. Congrats to everyone for a good looking field of explorers. Looking forward to next year already!

Thanks for posting the results Josh! I have finally made it home and relaxing with a beer - Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Bock to be exact.. Put a solid 1,000 miles on the truck this weekend, ran strong and averaged 17mpg on the highway (@ 67mph)

Very happy that Serious Explorations swept the class this year!

No problem Andy and glad to hear your home and the truck ran great!

Was great to see everyone. (And I stayed awake this year....for the most part.) Wish I got a chance to check out Andy's truck more. We were sitting at the light to leave the Fairgrounds and couldn't figure out where this godly engine noise was coming from. Thought it was a Mustang or something. Nope! Andy's Explorer!

LOL, yep that was me. Good thing about that is no one suspects an explorer ;)

Back