2016 Ford Nationals Carlisle, PA / EF 20th anniversary get together | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Ford Nationals Carlisle, PA / EF 20th anniversary get together

2016-027 2016 Carlisle Ford Nationals Showfield
[Ford Off-Grounds Camping:No Ford Camping Needed] (I'm staying at Western Village RV Park)
[Ford Off-Grounds Trailer Parking:Off-Grounds Ford Trailer Parking (1) 10x40 space - $20]
[Year:1993]
[Make:Ford]
[Model:Explorer]
[Type:Other]
[Trim Lvl:XL]
[Vehicle Modifications:Modified (4+ modifications)]
[Ford Classification:400: BRONCO / SUV / TRUCK / VAN - FORD EXPLORER / MERCURY MOUNTAINEER]
[Ford Club:SERIOUS EXPLORATIONS]
[Downtown Ford Parade:No Ford Parade]
[Donation:Donate $1 to the Chip Miller Amyloidosis Charitable Foundation - $1.00]

:bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm registered. Bringing the Explorer and Ranger. Camping at Western Village

Carlisle Ford Nationals

I am registered for showfield.
Driving up early Saturday morning I think.

I'll probably be there tearing up the campground with Adam. Sadly I'll be in a different type of 4.0 6 cylinder. :(

I'll probably be there tearing up the campground with Adam. Sadly I'll be in a different type of 4.0 6 cylinder. :(

NO saabs allowed!!!:D

My Saab days are over sadly. I've moved on to higher polluting cars now. :D And a heep.

It's with tremendous sadness that I have to announce that I will not be able to make a cross country trip this year.

Let's just say life events really got in the way for Char and I and there is no way I can take the month needed to pull off the trip.

I can't even begin to express how disappointed I am, as I have been looking forward to this milestone event for a very long time.

Such is life :(

Trip

Sorry to hear it Rick, would have liked to meet the man responsible for creating this awesome site!
Hope all is well!

Oh no Rick, that's sad to hear! Hope all is well! We will have a beer for you guys.

So depressed :( I was so looking forward to making it to the East Coast and finally meeting a bunch of our old members... The closer it gets, the worst it is.

I just got my registration materials in the mail from Carlisle. :(

This has literally been my most depressing year in my adult life. So much **** has went down... So disappointed things didn't work out for the 20th anniversary :banghead:

I plan on being there this year with my 98 EB. I used to be active on b2.org and ranger-forums. I picked up the explorer about a year and a half ago and I feel it's looking good enough to show it off this year at Carlisle. I plan to roll in early Saturday morning. Hoping for a couple nice days!

Alright guys, less then 1 week left, who's all gonna be there? This thread is been way to quiet.

We're traveling up from Pittsburgh Monday with the camper in toe. When is everyone else arriving?

I'll be there Friday afternoon through Saturday.

I will definitely be there in spirit this year and still looking forward to my first event at Carlisle.

Serious Explorations took all 3 spots for the win!

Attachments

• received_10210026888690772.jpeg
    received_10210026888690772.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 231

First place BB2

Attachments

• 20160604_105558.jpg
    20160604_105558.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 211

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2nd place ahodges

Attachments

• 20160604_105609.jpg
    20160604_105609.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 199

Back