• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

2016 Police Interceptor Utility unveiling Feb 12

P

PIUtility

http://www.mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2015/02/ford_to_unveil_new_police_inte.html

B84LHVaCUAEKEtb.jpg

[MENTION=1095]FORD[/MENTION] See the new Police Interceptor @ChiAutoShow on 2/12! #FordCAS #CAS15

https://twitter.com/Ford/status/562399224583970816/photo/1

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

MarkM

Reaction score
City, State
Northern Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Limited 4WD
Easy, it's just the new explorer PI. But it's "new" so Ford is making a big deal about it.

ibuytoys

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Honolulu, HI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'17 Sport, '08, '96
I cancelled my 2015 PI order and am anxiously awaiting the 2016 PI reveal.

P

PIUtility

Easy, it's just the new explorer PI. But it's "new" so Ford is making a big deal about it.

Oh I know, just curious to see what changes have been made, or if its just Base with the same changes the current PIU gets

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3

Repro77

Reaction score