2016 Sport Colors/Seat Stitching | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Sport Colors/Seat Stitching

Nola20

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
I just went to the dealership to find out my options to turn in my 2013 Sport and possibly order or buy the one they have coming in. The lady showed me the color chart which I had seen online. I am upset that they are not offering Tuxedo Black. I just love this color. I don't like the solid black at all. I am blah about the metallic grey and not in love with it. I also can't stand red so I am not crazy about the red stitching on the seats. Am I the only one not happy about the metallic black not being offered or the red stitching?

I am unhappy also about the decision to drop Tuxedo black as well. I just traded in my 2014 Sport and ordered the Shadow Black on May 5th. I have not seen it yet . I actually like the red stitching on the interior of the sport.

They have a shadow black coming in on July 5th or so. I will check it out before I order just to make sure. I just don't like the color red so I just have to get over it. My husband said he thinks the red will look good. I am more upset over them dropping Tuxedo Black vs the red stitching.

Back